The Lost Golf Lessons Of “Pipeline Moe”
– The Greatest Ball-Striker To Play The Game
Never-before-released vintage video shows legendary golf genius Moe Norman teaching his closely-guarded secrets to owning the picture perfect swing he called “The Feeling of Greatness”
“Only two players have ever truly owned their swing: Moe Norman and Ben Hogan. I want to own mine…”
– Tiger Woods as reported in Golf Digest (January 2005)
Lost Lessons Of Moe Norman
Here are just a few of the secrets you’ll discover when you watch this amazing and rare footage of Moe in action…
- Why “upper body” players have a decided advantage when it comes to repeating a smooth and accurate swing with every stroke!
- The lower body adjustment one pro PGA tour player picked up just by watching a video of a golf clinic Moe gave at Brevard Community College in Florida!
- Two little-known reasons why Moe Norman was the best ball-striker in the world.
(First reason has to do with an almost “imperceptible” way he held his hands. Second reason refers to the placement of his legs from address to follow-through. Nobody does either of these things and they wonder why their swings are erratic.)
- Moe explains the crucial element to the best swing of the day that he took when this video lesson was recorded! (See if you can spot it.)
- Why golfers at all levels almost always “tweak” (and sometimes cripple) their backs! (Avoid these two needless actions in your swing and have a healthy back for as long as you play. Moe was still crackin’ country-mile-long drives at the ripe old age of 75 with no back problems whatsoever!)
- Watch in wonder as 63-year-old Moe wallops a straight and true 300-yard drive… and then… reveals how his swing concentrates the natural power of his body into each and every stroke regardless of the club he uses! (It’s easier than traditional swing mechanics with less wear and tear on the body too!)
- An unconventional way to address the ball proven to give you a “cobra-like” spring in your swing so you…
Release Maximum Force
When Hitting The Ball
- What Lee Trevino meant when he told Moe: “You the longest I’ve ever seen through the ball… square.”
- How to always launch the ball dead-center or a tad right. (Want the eye-popping accuracy of tour pros? Then follow Moe’s advice here and your shots have no choice but to land where you decide to place them.)
- A simple exercise Moe practiced as a kid for 5 to 10 minutes at a clip (he demonstrates the position) that ingrained in his muscle memory the perfect spot to place the club so it stays on plane!
- The big mistake of conventional golf instruction making it impossible for most players to experience their own “million-dollar swing!” (If you insist on doing this, you’ll never hit with any consistency whatsoever.)
- Where to place your weight at impact for the greatest stability possible! (A stable stance practically guarantees repeatable results, laser beam accuracy and unbelievable distance!)
- Another mistake of the modern swing that throws everything off kilter and usually ends up in miss hits!
- Moe calls his shots… and… dings a car over 300 yards out in the parking lot multiple times! (Simply amazing how much control you can command over the golf swing when you know Moe’s secrets.)
- Why Moe liked his club to change planes in the downswing and “flatten out!” (Today people who don’t know any better would laugh at his strange style… but… their snickering would turn to amazement when they saw him launch another ball waaay down range!)
- The one secret to developing the “Feeling of Greatness” with every club in the bag! (Get this part of your swing right and it’ll transform you from a frustrated “duffer” into a… Master Of The Golf Swing From Anywhere On The Course!
- How to take the tension out of the hands and keep them relaxed through the swing! (Trust me, you’ll never guess… but… this is how it’s done if you want towering distance and the type of accuracy that’ll have your buddies shaking their heads in utter disbelief!)
- Why your body won’t get tired when you hit the ball Moe’s simple way! (You won’t come home worn out and aching… or wake up soar and tight… even after spending hours at the practice range or on the course!)
- The bizarre technique Moe used for hitting wedges!
- Who is the best wedge player Moe had ever seen? You won’t know this one… but… the answer will shock and surprise you for sure!
- How he got the nickname “Pipeline Moe” during the 1957 Canadian Open!
- How Moe hit 200 balls and left hardly any divots in the ground! (And a group of people whose job is so much easier because of the way Moe swings his clubs!)
- Jim and Moe talk about how Jack Nickalus’s swing action changed for the worse over the course of his career! (Here’s what Nickalus did right in the beginning that he stopped doing later on!)
- A strange way to instant swing improvement by putting your hands “in your pocket!” (Ben Hogan always tried this on every single swing!)
The Biggest Secret In The Game Of Golf!
- One thing Moe does great throughout the swing motion that no one else in his day and age came close to doing! (You can train yourself to adopt this habit with ease!)
- How to guarantee you don’t hit the ball offline even if someone paid you to do it! (Moe demonstrates how to stop hooking or slicing.)
- Three of the most important factors to a swing that is a thing of beauty!
- What to “say” to a hooked shot that gets away from you!
- How to eliminate unnecessary motion, body tension and muscular stress right at the point of address! (You’ll see where Moe puts his club and why this single position allows for a powerful swing that’s easy to perform over and over again!)
- The “elegant” solution to all your balance problems! (Feeling off-center at any point during the swing? Here’s how to fix that issue once and for all.)
- What the two best ball-strikers who ever lived — Ben Hogan and Moe Norman — had in common! (You’ll never see this watching the current crop of pros. They just don’t get it and often struggle as a result!)
- How conventional swing mechanics prevent you from repeating a solid swing… and for the most part… give you the opposite results you want!
- And a whole lot more!
Best of Moe Clinic Series
This extra special video is a compilation of footage of Moe during various clinics and interviews. You get an insider’s view into the life and times of the greatest ball-striker to ever play golf.
Moe shares his philosophy on how to play golf and win. You’ll see him teaching his unique swing and brand of golf to adoring fans. I’ll tell you, watching this video is like taking a walk down the memory lane of Moe’s life.
It’s a must-have addition to your golf video library.
Todd’s Practice Notes: How Moe Norman Taught Me To Become A “365-Day” Golfer
For the better part of 11 years, I studied and practiced with Moe.
My game improved radically as a result.
I started smashing 275-yard drives with ease. I practically never missed fairways and greens in regulation. And I became a true “plus handicap” player with numerous under par rounds in tournaments under my belt.
All this time, I kept a written diary of the most important elements to Moe’s Single Plane Swing. These secret notes have never been shared with anyone.
As part of this special offer, I shot a video based on my notes explaining the mechanics of Moe’s swing in step-by-step fashion.
This is your fast track to developing The Feeling Of Greatness in your swing.
The video captures me showing you the 14 essentials of Moe’s swing.
Everything from the address position… to the backswing and transition… to the downswing, through swing, all the way to the finish and everything in between.
If you watch the video… and practice along… then… you too can become what Moe called a “365-day” golfer.
In other words, one of the very few golfers in the world who can hit the ball with consistency day after day. This will change your game for the better forever.