GGA Hall of Fame Spotlight
- GGA Schools—Shining a little light on the coaches who inspire breakthroughs.
- Follow the secrets of our overachieving best and take your game to the next level.
- Alaska’s Bill Arnold enjoys sizzling breakout season. By Tim O’Connor
- The PCP Principle of the Short Game. By Tim Graves.
- The Seven Principles: Don’t rust this winter— become a good putter. By Tim Graves.
- Smashing! How to grip it, rip it, belt, bomb, pipe and pummel your driver. By Todd Graves
- Move that lead knee so your swing sings. By Scott Renfrew
- Todd Graves // What makes a hall of fame student?
- Tim O’Connor // Tales of transformation. I believe! I believe!
- The Single Plane Swing is the Future of Golf in China.
- GGA Equipment—GGA Grips: So good you’ll think you’re cheating. By Todd Graves
- GGA Clubfi tting—Proper shaft fl ex your best chance for great golf.
- Memories of Moe—Moe fi nds his voice, and the guts to use it. By Tim O’Connor