September’s Weekly Training Videos – Exclusive to Coaching Program Members
Hello to all Coaching Program Members! It has been a tremendous 2016 so far and we are looking forward to the upcoming months. We have received great feedback from all of you and we strive to cater this program to your every golf need!
From this point on, we are going to begin posting a monthly schedule of the upcoming weekly videos. The schedules will consist of the 4 topics that we will cover over the course of the upcoming month.
In the month of September we will be training various specialty shots. These types of shots usually occur when we have put ourselves out of position off of the tee box or have had an unfortunate break. The great aspect of this material is that it makes you focus on the process of the adjustments, rather than the results.
September’s Weekly Videos
Week 1 – Hitting Below a Tree
Week 2 – Hitting Over a Tree
Week 3 – Hitting Around a Tree
Week 4 – Hitting Out of a Divot
The Monthly Training Process:
• Receive and view the weekly video (emailed directly to Coaching Program Members by GGA)
• Take notes on the material
• Ask questions regarding the material if you are unsure about anything (email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our GGA Coaches will answer your question(s) as soon as possible)
• Practice the material
• Send in a video of you performing the material and have one of the GGA Coaches review and analyze your swing through V1
• Receive an Analysis and follow up email regarding what you and the GGA Coach covered
• GGA will provide you with a step by step plan towards continual improvement
Not a Coaching Program Member? – Below you’ll find an example of the training videos that are delivered to our members each week.
Click the video below to watch!
Not a Coaching Program Member? – Click Here to get signed up for your September Training before it’s too late – Only $69
***There is a 30% discount off the program price (of $99) if you sign up before the end of this week. (Now $69)
If you have further questions regarding the Coaching Program or would like additional information please feel free to email me directly – email@example.com