The GGA 2 Day Playing School is a school designed for the purpose of brushing up on the fundamentals/training and then going to play. This school will cover both full swing and short game training both mornings and then a round of golf each afternoon.
This golf school will not only help you sharpen your skills, it will also allow you to learn from experienced PGA Professionals on how to manage the golf course and minimize mistakes.
Qualifications to attend – You must be an Alumnus to attend this school with a solid foundation of Single Plane Fundamentals
Overview of Instruction included in the 2 Day Playing School
This School is unique in the fact that it will allow you to play golf with the guidance of a GGA Master Instructor.
Morning instruction – Lunch – Afternoon round of golf
- Review of putting fundamentals & pressure games
- Review of chipping and situational shots
- Review of pitching and distance control
- Review of full swing with video
- Target practice
- Practice A vs Practice B
- Pre-shot routine development
- Play 9 holes with the guidance of GGA Master Instructors and other Single Plane Golfers (both days)
- Playing the remaining 9 holes with your group is optional
- Stat tracker analysis review for keeping track of your performance during the round
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you have questions about a Single Plane School, or you cannot find a school that fits your needs, complete and submit the form below and a member of the GGA staff will contact you.
You can also email our School Director at email@example.com
School Cancellation Policy in effect from date of registration